Saturday, October 17, 2009

First time

alo guys..

This is my first time blogging, i dont think i'll be an active blogger but we'll see. Actually i have nothing to write (yeah right) but this is a start.

yesterday me, abe ha, ajib, tepet, paih and aufi had a wonderful game of badminton, and i reassure you it was very tiring. We played for 2 hours and it was the the first game after about a month of rest (puasa month). luckily i had a game of futsal with my colleagues a few days before and that builded up my stamina... we have a futsal tournament next month and i hope we can be champions.. kakakakaka.... (angan2).

hmm... ok... i guess its quite hard to write in this blog... i just dont have the ideas.... maybe anybody can give me pointers...

oohhh... me and wanee are going to putrajaya today for openhouse.. going to kak lah's house.. hope she's making nasi kerabu like last year.. very delicious...

the invitation is from 2pm until 6pm... its now 2.47pm and we are still not ready... haven't mandi also.... haiyah get to get going...

ok guys... got to wake up wanee... hahahhaha... kesian dia bangun awal pagi tadi....

will try my best to update my blog... hope that there will be more interesting topics in future...

No comments:

Post a Comment